Fall is finally here. This is the first time in four years that I am back in Minnesota to enjoy the perfect autumn weather and watch all of the trees turn red and gold. In honor of my favorite season, I thought it would be a good idea to make some fitting fall dog treats. I came up with these pumpkin-peanut butter treats that your dog is sure to love. They have been tested by my dog and are Zeus approved. Follow the super easy recipe for my Pumpkin Dog Treats below!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Mini cupcake pan
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (15oz)
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together pumpkin, peanut butter, eggs and flour in bowl.
- Distribute evenly in cupcake pan.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Once cool, give to your pup to enjoy!
- Store in fridge for up to a week.
- Freeze to save and use later.
Hoping you and your fur baby love these treats as much as my dog did! If you use the recipe, be sure to let us know how they turned out.